10th Annual 10 Mile / 5 Mile
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Race Starts at 12:00 Noon SHARP
Thank-you to our sponsors:
- 2013 Stewart Mountain - Online Entry Form
- 2013 Stewart Mountain Course Map
- 2013 Stewart Mountain Entry Form - Printable Brochure
- Results - 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012: 10 Mi 5 Mi | 2013: 10 Mi 5 Mi
Main Parking Lot, Thetis Lake Park, Victoria, BC, at the end of Six Mile Road.
Approximately 10 Miles (16 km) and 5.5 Miles (8.8 km). The event is sanctioned by BC Athletics
All trails, one tough hill with approx. 150 metres in elevation gain near the halfway point of the 10 Mile course only.
Please pre-register online Online Entry Form or by mail before the early deadline of November 1, 2013. Day-of-race entries received at the Start Line from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Note: Online registrations close at midnight on December 12, 2013.
- $ 25.00 Early registration fee if received by mail or online by November 1, 2013.
- $ 30.00 Late registration fee if received from November 2 to December 13, 2013.
- $ 40.00 Day-of-Race, very late fee for procrastinators registering at the start line.
A maximum limit of 600 entries will be accepted for this race. No exceptions.
- Friday, December 13, 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Island Runner Footwear, 1576 Fairfield Road, Victoria
- Saturday, December 14, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m., Thetis Lake, finish line at main beach.
- M19 (Men 19 and under)
- M20 (Men 20-29)
- M30 (Men 30-39)
- M40 (Men 40-49)
- M50 (Men 50-59)
- M60 (Men 60 and over)
- F19 (Women 19 and under)
- F20 (Women 20-29)
- F30 (Women 30-39)
- F40 (Women 40-49)
- F50 (Women 50-59)
- F60 (Women 60 and over)
Awards and Adidas draw prizes will be presented at the Finish Line immediately after the last runner completes the course at approximately 2:00 p.m.
There will be limited food and fluid at the finish. Be prepared to bring your own refreshments and a dry, warm change of clothes. Hot chocolate and chicken soup will be available.
Complete results will be available on race day on the Prairie Inn Harriers web site