There are 8 races hosted by PIH annually which are our primary events. Here are the 2017 race dates, race names and race director's names:
- Jan. 1 - Harriers New Years Day Memorial Run/Walk - Bob Reid, Race Director
- Jan. 8 - Harriers Pioneer 8K - Kathleen Birney, R.D.
- May 13 - Harriers 2:18 Run Elk/Beaver Ultras - Darcy Kernel, R.D.
- Nov. 4 - Harriers Bob Reid Magical Mile - Bob Reid, R.D.
- Nov. 11 - Harriers Thetis Lake 20K Relay - Bob Reid, R.D.
- Nov. 25 - Harriers Gunner Shaw Cross Country Classic, Bob Reid, R.D.
- Dec. 9 - Harriers Stewart Mountain 10 / 5 Mile Cross County Challenge, Elaine Galbraith, Gary Duncan, R.D.s
- Dec. 26 - Harriers Boxing Day 10 Mile Handicap, Gary Duncan, R.D.
Also, PIH plays a large role in supporting 4 other annual fixtures and these are secondary Harriers-supported events:
- Apr. 23 - Times Colonist 10K - Joe Dixon, R.D.
- June 4 - Victoria Goddess Run - Tami Tate, R.D.
- June 25 - Twilight Shuffle 5K - Phil Nicholls, R.D.
- Oct. 8 - GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon - Rob Reid, R.D.
Although it is always done as a fun event, we are hosting our tenth annual dog race this year:
1. Oct. 14 - Harriers Hounds 40 Metre Sand Sprint - Bob Reid, R.D.