4 Runners per Team
Remembrance Day, Saturday, November 11, 2017
Race Starts at 1:00 p.m. SHARP.
- 2017 Online Registration is Now Open
- 2016 Printable Entry Form Thetis Lake Relay
- 2016 Thetis Lake Relay Course Map
- Remember when: 2010 Race Video, 2014 Race Video, 2014 Photos by Andrew Pape-Salmon
2:18 Run Corporation, in conjunction with Victoria's Prairie Inn Harriers Running Club, is pleased to host the Harriers Thetis Lake 20K Relay. This popular trail relay is a good tune up for the Harriers Gunner Shaw 10K Cross Country Classic on November 25, 2017 and the Harriers Stewart Mountain 10 Mile/5 Mile Challenge on December 9. Schools, clubs, recreation centres, running clinics, competitive and recreational runners, and walkers of all paces are welcome to join the fun at Thetis Lake Park.
Thetis Lake Park, Main Beach, Victoria, BC, at the end of Six Mile Road off the Old Island Highway.
2:18 Run Corporation will have a special sale of Saucony, Nike and Zoot products at race package pick-up at the store.
20 Kilometres - 4 laps of 5 kilometres each. The event is sanctioned by BC Athletics
4 runners/walkers per team. Each runner or walker will complete one 5K lap. Walking teams are encouraged to walk two participants at a time so as to finish in time for the awards program.
- Junior Women (under-20)
- Junior Men (under-20)
- Junior Mixed (under-20)
- Senior Women (20-39)
- Senior Men (20-39)
- Senior Mixed (20-39)
- Master Women (40-49)
- Master Men (40-49)
- Master Mixed (40-49)
- Veteran Women (50+)
- Veteran Men (50-59)
- Veteran Mixed (50+)
- Super Veteran Men (60+)
- Family (any age)
- Solo (any age)
- Women's Walk (any age)
- Men's Walk (any age)
- Mixed Walk (any age)
- Category Notes as follows:
- Teams run in the category of their youngest runner.
- Women can run on men's teams, but men can't run on women's teams.
- All Mixed categories must have a minimum of 2 women.
- Family teams must have a minimum of two members from the same family.
2017 Online Registration is Not Available Yet - Paper Registrations will be accepted by mail or at 2:18 Run Corporation up to November 9, 2017. Day-of-Race entries will only be accepted at the start line from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. if the entry limit of 150 teams is not reached. No exceptions. Online registration closes midnight, November 9, 2017.
- Register early to avoid disappointment. The event has sold out in the past.
- Early $40 per team to October 1.
- Late $60 per team to November 10.
- Day-of-Race $75 per team on race day, November 11.
The first 150 teams (600 runners) will be accepted for this race. No exceptions!
- Friday, Nov. 10, 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., 2:18 Run Corporation, 1576 Fairfield Road, Victoria, BC.
- Saturday, Nov. 11, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Registration Tent on the main beach of Thetis Lake Park.
There will be limited food and fluid at the finish. Please be prepared by bringing your own refreshments and a dry, warm change of clothes. Hot chocolate and chicken soup will be available.
Rosettes and ribbons for top three teams in all 18 age categories.
Awards and draw prizes will be presented at the Awards Tent at 3:00 p.m. sharp.
Complete results will be available on the Prairie Inn Harriers website.