There are 11 races hosted by PIH annually which are our primary events. Six races are held on Statutory Holidays and the remainder are generally held on the same weekend each year. The following is a list of race dates, race names and Race Director's names:
- Fri. Jan. 1 (New Years Day) – 25th annual Harriers Memorial 10K Run (Solo) – Bob Reid, Race Director
- Sun. Jan. 10 – 42nd annual Harriers Pioneer 8K (Virtual Race Only) – Jeff Beddoes, R.D.
- Sun. Mar. 14 - 3rd annual Another Brick in Nepal 10K and 5K - Randy Jones, R.D. (Cancelled due to Covid)
- Sat. Aug. 21 – 34th annual Harriers Elk/Beaver Ultras (Canadian 100K Championships) – Darcy Kernel, R.D.
- Mon. May 24 (Victoria Day) - 2nd annual Victoria Day Douglas Mile (Leading May Day Parade) - Cathy Noel, R.D. (Cancelled due to Covid)
- Mon. Sept. 6 (Labour Day) - 4th edition Harriers Bob Reid Magical Mile (New location) - Bob Reid, R.D.
- Sat. Oct. 23 - BC Cross Country Championships (PIH to host the event at Beaver Lake Park in 2021, - Bob Reid, R.D.
- Wed. Nov. 11 (Remembrance Day) – 25th annual Harriers Thetis Lake Cross Country 20K Relay – Bob Reid, R.D.
- Sat. Nov. 27 – 37th Harriers Gunner Shaw 10K Cross Country Classic – Bob Reid, R.D.
- Sun. Dec. 5 – 18th annual Harriers Stewart Mountain 10/5 Mile Cross County Challenge – Gary Duncan, R.D.
- Sun. Dec. 26 (Boxing Day) – 23rd annual Harriers Boxing Day 10 Mile Handicap – Gary Duncan, R.D.
Also, PIH plays a large role in assisting at 5 other annual fixtures and these are Harriers-supported events:
- Sun. Jan. 10 to Sun. Apr. 18 - 40th Vancouver Island Race Series - Louise Hodgson-Jones, VIRA General Manager
- Sun. Apr. 25 – 32nd annual Times Colonist 10K and 5K – Lucy Smith, R.D. (Virtual Race Only)
- Sat. June 5 – 10th annual Victoria Goddess 10K/5K Run – Cathy Noel, R.D. (Virtual race Only)
- Sun. Sept. 19 - 3rd annual Sidney by the Sea 8K/5K - Cathy Noel, R.D.
- Sun. Oct. 10 (Thanksgiving Sunday) – 41st annual GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon – Cathy Noel, R.D.