There are 7 races hosted by PIH annually which are our primary events. Three races are held on Statutory Holidays and the remaining four races are generally held on the same weekend each year. The following is a list of race dates, race names and Race Director's names:
- Sat. Jan. 1 (New Years Day) – 26th annual Harriers Memorial 10K Run/Walk – Bob Reid, Race Director
- Sun. Feb. 27 – 43rd annual Harriers Pioneer 8K (Race #1 of the Vancouver Island Series) – Jeff Beddoes, R.D.
- Sat. May 14 – 35th annual Harriers Elk/Beaver Ultras (Canadian 100K Championships) – Darcy Kernel, R.D.
- Fri. Nov. 11 (Remembrance Day) – 26th annual Harriers Thetis Lake Cross Country 20K Relay – Jeff Beddoes, R.D.
- Sat. Nov. 26 – 38th annual Harriers Gunner Shaw 10K Cross Country Classic – Gary Duncan, R.D.
- Sun. Dec. 4 – 19th annual Harriers Stewart Mountain 10/5 Mile Cross County Challenge – Gary Duncan, R.D.
- Mon. Dec. 26 (Boxing Day) – 24rd annual Harriers Boxing Day 10 Mile Handicap – Gary Duncan, R.D.
Also, PIH plays a large role in assisting at 5 other annual fixtures and these are Harriers-supported events:
- Sun. Jan. 23 to Sun. Apr. 18 - 41st annual Vancouver Island Race Series - Louise Hodgson-Jones, VIRA General Manager
- Sun. Apr. 24 – 33rd annual Times Colonist 10K and 5K – Lucy Smith, R.D.
- Sat. June 4 – 11th annual Victoria Goddess 10K/5K Run – Cathy Noel, R.D.
- Sun. Sept. 18 - 4th annual Sidney by the Sea 8K/5K - Cathy Noel, R.D.
- Sun. Oct. 9 (Thanksgiving Sunday) – 43rd annual Royal Victoria Marathon, Half Marathon and 8K – Cathy Noel, R.D.