Join the PIH 12-week trail running clinic to prepare for the Nanaimo Vancouver Island Trail Running Series race on June 9, 2018 (either the 9 km or 15 km course).
Clinic start date: March 17, 2018
This clinic is perfect for you, if you want to:
- Try trail running for the first time in a supportive environment with guidance every step of the way
- Increase your confidence on the trails and feel comfortable running on technical, hilly terrain
- Finish a trail race feeling strong, excited by your accomplishment, while having enjoyed the experience
- Increase your speed, endurance and efficiency on the trails, break through barriers that might have been slowing you down, and accomplish new personal bests
- Join a friendly group of trail runners to run with and learn new trails.
Clinic Registration includes:
- Weekly trail runs on Saturdays at Thetis Lake led by experienced and knowledgeable run leaders
- Weekly speed and power training sessions on Tuesday evenings
- Additional speed/hill training sessions on Thursday evenings
- 3 Nutrition talks to learn how to optimize your nutrition for running success by Health Coach/Nutritionist Sonja Yli-Kahila of Rejuvenize Health Coaching and Nutrition
- 3 training and race strategy talks by local trail running coach: Shane Ruljancich of Perseverance Running
- Complimentary 60 minute health/nutrition strategy session by Sonja Yli-Kahila, Rejuvenize Health Coaching and Nutrition
- Annual membership in the Prairie Inn Harriers Running Club
Clinic fee: $120
Register for the PIH Trail Running Clinic #1 and see your trail running confidence, speed, and efficiency soar. Please note that the clinic fee does not include registration in the Nanaimo race.